House Hunters Panama understands how important it is for an owner to have a professional, experienced, and efficient property management company looking after your investment as if it were their own.
At the same time, tenants love having a local office located in Trump Ocean Club Panama they can walk into or contact at anytime by phone or email with any issue they may have without having to bother you, the owner. For all new property management clients we offer the first month of management free after the new tenant moves in to get the ball rolling and all systems in place. You’ll find the peace of mind having our company look after your unit is worth every penny.
Our comprehensive property management program works as follows:
- Your property is cleaned and prepared to list for rent and to show potential clients
- The unit is advertised to our expansive database of clients and brokers both locally and internationally through digital and physical mediums
- Each tenant is fully qualified through background checks and reference letters to ensure they meet our and your standards
- House Hunters assists with the move-in process, orientation of the building, and connection of utilities in the tenants name
- Rent is collected on a monthly basis and deposited into an account of your choice
- Monthly financial statements are sent to you breaking down all income and expenses incurred during the current month
- House Hunters Panama handles all maintenance issues so you do not receive any phone calls from the tenant which can be quite frustrating especially if you do not live in the country
- Should the renter not pay for any reason, we handle the eviction process and inspection of the apartment
- 30 days prior to any tenant moving out of your property, House Hunters Panama begins advertising your unit for rent to limit any gaps of occupancy. Our goal is to have a new renter waiting to enter your property as soon as the current one leaves.
House Hunters Panama has redefined the meaning of property management through our assembled team of property management experts whom speak English, Spanish, Italian, and Russian in the following fields:
With the new headquarters of several multinational companies, including Dell and 3M opening in Panama, there has never been a higher demand for turn-key fully furnished apartments. Our team of designers have carefully put together turn-key furniture packages within the units we manage, created specifically to match the lifestyles of corporate executives.
Our accounting team utilizes an automated rental managment software allowing us to help you stay organized and meet your yearly rental income goals. House Hunters Panama will collect your monthly rental income and deposit them in an account of your choice, as well as take care of any payments associated with your property. A detailed statement is compiled and emailed to all owners at the end of each month, breaking down each aspect of your rental propertys finances including all income and expenses.
You have an amazing property, now how do we let the world know?
House Hunters Panama’s marketing team specializes in social networking, E-marketing, and Web Based Advertising. Our monthly newsletters and weekly E- blasts to our network thousands of brokers and clients, put your property front and center on the map.
Waiting for potential clients to find us online is not enough. We supplement our digital marketing with local door to door flyers, newspaper and magazine advertisements, as well as weekly broker meet and greets hosted by House Hunters Panama.Though all effective, there is no marketing tool quite like the referral from a past Happy Customer that we had the privelage of serving.
Security and Maintenance
Our main concern is keep your investment safe and well maintained. Routine inspections of the condition of your property are mandatory and performed as mandated. A second key to the property is held in a locked key management system that is available for emergency access to the unit. Our in house maintenance and cleaning staff is available 7 days a week / 24 hours a day.
(+507) 830 6020